Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Emblems from 1/28/13

Quote 1: “I’m not fucking putting up with this. I’m not letting my country be ruled by a dictator. I’m not letting anybody take my guns! If it goes one inch further, I’m going to start killing people.” James Yeager

Quote 2: “Never get angry. Never make a threat. Reason with people.” Mario Puzo (1920 - 1999), ‘The Godfather’

Image Credit: From the now taken down video on http://www.youtube.com/user/JamesYeager


Quote 1: “When we began the Christmas season this year, we were all very much aware that a war was being waged by the Christmas grinches -- the American Civil Liberties Union [ACLU], Americans United for Separation of Church and State, and other secularists, to steal Christmas from America. To not only take Christ out of Christmas, but to remove Christmas totally from the American scene. I am happy to announce today that we are winning the Christmas war.” Jerry Falwell on a televised sermon Dec 19th, 2004

Quote 2: “Do you think you are the first person to believe their war was justified?” Won Shi Tong on Avatar the Last Airbender

Image Credit: Artwork by Nick D. Kim, strange-matter.com

No comments:

Post a Comment